Code of membership
- First, to comply with national law and discipline.
- Second, abide by the performance of the Institute of Constitution, subject to the Institute leadership.
- Third, advocating science, against superstition.
- Fourth, to strengthen morality cultivation, is strictly prohibited divination.
- Fifth, in-depth academic research, improve the knowledge of the Book of Changes.
- Six, to carry out internal and external academic exchanges, promote traditional Chinese culture.
- Seven, actively participate in activities within the meeting, pay the fee on time.
- Eight, off a year and do not pay the fee, to recover the membership card.
- Nine, to strengthen the Friends of unity, GUANG all the friends.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 This foundation will be named Qufu Confucius Institute of the Book of Changes, the English name: Qufu Society Book of Changes Confucius of China
Article 2 This is the theme of the local, academic and non-profit social organizations that are easy to learn lovers and researchers to study and promote the culture of learning. Learn to refuse any illegal criminals and cult personnel to join, the staff of this foundation must strictly abide by national laws and regulations and follow the charter, it is strictly prohibited for any person to use the Institute to grant the title, title of any illegal activities. The members of the membership when the holders of certificates, certificates, consultants, etc., in the holder of criminal activities at the time of automatic failure.
Article 3 The purpose of the Institute: to resolutely support the Chinese Communist Party, adhere to the four basic principles, safeguard national peaceful reunification, consciously abide by the national constitution, laws and regulations, the implementation of national policies and principles, abide by the socialist morality, criticism of pseudo science, Superstition, in the process of research on the I Ching culture critically absorb both, to its dregs, whichever is the essence, objective dialectical study of cultural origin, production, development, practical use of the law, adhere to the theory and practice of combining the integration of the East and West Cultural essence, clarify matters and get to the bottom of things, heritage civilization, promote easy to learn, to revitalize China, to safeguard world peace as its mission, advancing with the times, pioneering and innovative. Vigorously carry forward the culture of the Chinese nation, promote the scientific spirit and methods of combining the way to guide people to correctly understand and use the I Ching cultural knowledge for the socialist spiritual civilization and material civilization construction services to promote the progress of human civilization and create a harmonious world for the benefit of mankind.
Article 4 The Group shall accept the business guidance of the Municipal Culture Department and the supervision and administration of the Municipal Civil Affairs Department;
Article 5 The office of the group is the Confucius Institute.
Chapter II Business Scope
Article 6 The scope of business of the Group
(1) to hold academic conferences; to use seminars, training courses and other forms, to carry out the exchange of cultural and cultural activities, universal activities;
(2) to promote Confucianism to explore the Book of Changes;
(3) training and raising the cultural level of the amateur;
(4) to carry out excavation, collation and research work of the I Ching cultural heritage, to develop members or member units;
(5) to carry out the application of modern economic studies, to participate in the implementation of the I Ching culture series of project construction.
Chapter III Membership
Article 7 Membership of the Group: Individual Membership
Article 8 The following conditions must be met for applying to join the group
(A) to support the constitution of the body;
(B) the willingness to join the group;
(C) have a certain influence in the business area of this Council.
(D) published articles inside and outside the province, or easy to learn to slow down the work and expertise, and related fields of scholars.
Article 9 Membership procedures are:
(A) to submit an application for membership;
(B) discussed and approved by the Council;
(C) approved and signed by the President of this Council;
(D) issued by the Secretariat of the membership card and file records.
Article 10 Members enjoy the following rights:
(1) the voting power, the right to vote and the voting power of the group;
(2) to participate in the activities of the group;
(3) obtaining the priority of the service of the group;
(4) the right to criticize the work and the right to supervise the work of the group;
(5) recommend members to this Council;
(6) voluntary membership, withdrawal free
Article 11 Members shall perform the following obligations:
(1) the implementation of the resolution of the group;
(2) safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of the group;
(3) to complete the work assigned by the group;
(4) to pay the dues as required;
(5) to respond to the situation and provide relevant information materials;
Article 12 Members shall notify the Group in writing and return the membership card. If a member does not pay membership fees or does not participate in the activities of the group, as an automatic withdrawal.
Article 13 If a member has serious breaches of the articles of association, he shall be removed by the board of directors.
Chapter IV Organizational Structure and Person in Charge
Article 14 The highest authority of the body is the congress of members and the duties of the member congress are:
(A) to develop and amend the articles of association;
(B) the election and removal of directors;
(C) Consideration of the work report and financial report of the Council;
(D) the decision to terminate the matter;
(E) to decide other major matters.
Article 15 Members’ congresses shall hold more than two thirds of the members’ representatives to attend the meeting. Their resolutions shall be passed by more than half of the votes of the members’ representatives.
Article 16 Members of the General Assembly each miss (members of the General Assembly each of the longest no more than five years). Due to special circumstances need to advance or postpone the link, by the Council vote, reported to the business unit to review and approved by the community registration authority approved. But the extension of the general maximum of not more than one year.
Article 17 The Council shall be the executive body of the member’s congress, and shall lead the daily work of the group during the intersessional period and shall be responsible to the congress.
Article 18 The functions and powers of the Council are:
(1) the implementation of the resolution of the member congress;
(2) the election and removal of the president, vice president, secretary general;
(3) to prepare for the congress of members;
(4) to report to the General Assembly on the work and financial situation;
(5) to determine the absorption or removal of the emblem;
(6) to formulate an internal management system;
(7) to decide on the appointment of the Deputy Secretary-General and the principal responsible persons of each body;
(8) to lead the bodies of the organizations to carry out their work;
(9) to decide on other important matters.
Article 19 The Council shall hold more than two-thirds of the members to attend the meeting and its resolutions shall be passed by more than two-thirds of the members of the Council.
Article 20 The Council shall meet at least once a year, and the circumstances shall be special and may be convened in the form of communications.
Article 21 The president, vice president and secretary general of the group must meet the following requirements:
(1) adhere to the party’s line, principles, policies, political literacy is good;
(2) have a greater impact in the business areas of the group;
(3) the president, vice president, the Secretary-General of the highest age of not more than seventy years of age, the Secretary-General for full-
(4) Being healthy and able to work properly;
(5) failing to be deprived of criminal penalties for political rights;
(6) have full civil capacity.
Article 22 If the president, vice-president or secretary-general of the group exceeds the maximum age of service, it shall be approved by the board of directors and examined by the competent department of the business and approved by the administrative organ of the society.
Article 23 The president of the group, vice president, secretary of the term of office for four years. (President, vice president, secretary of the term of not more than two sessions) due to special circumstances need to extend the term of office, subject to membership of more than two thirds of the members on behalf of the vote by the business unit review and registration by the community The competent authority may approve the approval.
Article 24 The Secretary-General of the Group shall be the legal representative of the group and the legal representative of the group shall not be the legal representative of other groups.
Article 25 The president of the group shall exercise the following functions and powers:
(1) convene and preside over the Council;
(2) to examine the implementation of the resolutions of the members’ congress and the board of directors;
(3) to sign the relevant important documents on behalf of the Group.
Article 26 The Secretary-General of the Group shall exercise the following functions and powers:
(1) to preside over the daily work of the offices and organize the implementation of the annual work plan;
(2) to coordinate the work of the branches, representative offices and entities;
(3) to nominate the Under-Secretary-General and the principal responsible persons of the offices, branches, representative offices and entities,
(4) to decide on the employment of full-time staff of the offices, representative offices and entities
(5) to deal with other day-to-day affairs;
Chapter 5 Principles of Asset Management and Use
Article 27 Funds of the Group Source:
(C) government funding;
(Iv) income from activities or services within the approved business scope
(6) other legal income
Article 28 The Group shall collect the membership fee in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State.
Article 29 The funds of the group must be used for the development of the business scope and business as stipulated in the articles of association and shall not be distributed among the members.
Article 30 The Group shall establish a strict financial management system to ensure that the accounting materials are legal, true, accurate and complete.
Article 31 The group is equipped with a professional qualification of accounting personnel. Accounting should not act as cashier. Accounting personnel must conduct accounting, the implementation of accounting supervision. When an accountant transfers a job or leaves his office, he or she must complete the handover with the receiver.
Article 32 The asset management of the Group must implement the financial management system stipulated by the State and accept the supervision of the members’ congress and the finance department. Where an asset is owned by a state grant or a social donation or subsidy, it must be subject to the supervision of the auditing organ and publish the relevant information to the public in an appropriate manner.
Article 33 Before the general election or replacement of the legal representative of the group must accept the community registration management and business units in charge of the financial audit.
Article 34 The assets of the group, any unit or individual shall not be appropriated, appropriated and misappropriated.
Article 35 The wages and insurance and welfare benefits of the full-time staff of the group shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State on the public institutions.
Chapter VI of the amendment procedures
Article 36 Amendments to the articles of association of the body shall be subject to the approval of the members of the Council by the Council.
Article 37 The articles of association to be amended by the group shall be examined and approved by the competent business unit within 15 days after the passage of the member’s congress and shall be submitted to the administrative organ for registration.
Chapter VII Termination Procedures and Disposal of Property after Termination
Article 38 If the purpose of the completion of the purpose of the group or the dissolution of itself or due to separation, merger and other reasons need to write off, by the Council to terminate the motion.
Article 39 The termination of the motion of the group shall be voted upon by the member’s congress and shall be submitted to the competent business unit for examination and approval.
Article 40 Before the termination of the Group, a liquidation organization shall be set up under the guidance of the competent business unit and the relevant authorities to clean up the creditor ‘s rights and debts and handle the aftermath. During the liquidation, not to carry out activities other than liquidation.
Article 41 The Group shall be terminated by the registration and administration authority of the society after the cancellation of registration
Article 42 The remaining property after the termination of the Group shall be used for the development of the undertakings related to the purpose of the Party in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State under the supervision of the competent business unit and the administrative organ of the society.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 43 The Articles of Association shall be voted on by the members’ congress on August 28, 2008.
Article 44 The power of interpretation of this constitution is the board of directors of the body.
Article 45 The Articles of Association shall come into force on the date of approval by the administrative organ of registration.
Xie Tao old gift:
Qilu culture Confucianism male
To introduce new things
Facing the ocean in the century
Qufu article focuses on the financial
- 本会定名为曲阜孔子易经学会，英文名称为： Qufu Society Book of Changes Confucius of China
第三章 会 员